At time zero (Zero Hour!) Is an American film directed by Hall Bartlett , released in 1957 .
As a result of food poisoning affecting his crew, a plane flight turns into a disaster and the aircraft is left unmanned.
- Title: At zero time
- Original title: Zero Hour!
- Director: Bartlett Hall
- Writers: Arthur Hailey , Bartlett Hall , John C. Champion
- Producers: John C. Champion, Bartlett Hall (uncredited)
- Production Company: Bartlett-Champion Productions, Carmel Productions and Delta Enterprises Inc.
- Distribution Company: Paramount Pictures
- Music: Ted Dale
- Director of Photography: John F. Warren
- Editing: John C. Fuller
- Artistic direction: Boris Leven
- Set decorator: Ross Dowd
- Costumes: Eddie Armand
- Sound Engineers: Lyle Figland, Charles Grenzbach
- Country: United States
- English language
- Genre: Disaster movie
- Color: Black and White – 35 mm – 1.85: 1 – Mono sound (Westrex Recording System)
- Duration: 81 minutes
- Release dates: United States : ; France :
- Dana Andrews : Lieutenant Ted Stryker
- Linda Darnell : Ellen Stryker
- Sterling Hayden : Captain Martin Treleaven
- Elroy Hirsch : Captain Bill Wilson
- Geoffrey Toone : Dr. Baird
- Jerry Paris : Tony Decker
- Peggy King : Janet Turner
- Charles Quinlivan : Harry Burdick
- Carole Eden : M me Joan Wilson
- Katherine Warren (uncredited): M me Purdy
- Airport (movie)
The film is almost entirely parodied by the latest and best-known humorous film: Is there a pilot on the plane? , the two main heroes wearing exactly the same names (Ted Stryker and Elaine).
At zero time is in fact a remake of a Canadian TV movie aired in 1956, Flight Into Danger . The film, rather obscure, was not sold in VHS , but a DVD version was released on June 26, 2007 . The rights of the film were bought by the production of Is there a pilot on the plane? , giving them the power to re-use the script in its near totality.